The Weekly Recap: Sleep Deprived and Sick (Week of 3/12/17)

Happy Sunday! I'm linking up to The Sunday Post, hosted by The Caffienated Book Reviewer; Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews; and Book Photo Sundays, hosted by Rabbit Ears Book Blog.

-MY LIFE-
Well, as I write this is is currently three in the morning. I spent most of this evening moving fish, setting up tanks, working on the electrical aspects of the tanks, and watching my oldest fish, Mouse. I think that I need to start antibiotics on him again, he just isn't doing well. I was hoping that the new tank would help, but his fins are starting to get really red again (a sign of an infection). I'm going to watch him for another day, and if he isn't better I'm going to start him on some medicine for bacterial and fungus infections. He's getting pretty old though (I had him for almost two years, and beta fish have a life expectancy of two-four years), so he might have a harder time fishing off the infection. We'll see. I was sick the entirety of this week, and didn't make it to any of my classes. I'm feeling a lot better now, and am working on catching up before I fall too far behind. Well, I guess that's it. Oh, and I apologize to all of the authors and publishers who contacted my recently, I haven't forgotten about you! I promise that I'll respond as soon as I can. Have a good week, and happy reading! :)

-CURRENTLY READING-
       Loving vs. Virginia: A Documentary Novel of the Landmark Civil Rights CaseMore of MeAlice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)

-BOOKS I HAVE RECENTLY ADOPTED-
More of Me 

 My thanks to the publisher for sending me a copy of this book via NetGalley!

-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-

-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
I was absent from Instagram this week, but I'll be back later today! Do you have an Instagram? If you do, leave a link to it in the comments so that I can come say hi! :)
       

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about you and your fish getting sick. I hope both of you get well soon!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you feel better soon! Enjoy your books and I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read Loving vs. Virginia...I enjoyed (and cried) in the movie, which was wonderful.

    Enjoy your books, and thanks for sharing. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the movie, so I'll have to look for it. :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better and your fish too!

    Hope you have a great week, Anna! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, hope your fish gets better! Have a great week!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have an Instagram! It's @bookwormgirls88 but I think you might already follow me, haha. I'm so terrible about keeping up with it!
    I'm sorry to hear about your fish! I hope he gets better soon (and you too)!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear both you and your fish are poorly - I'm glad to hear you are on the mend and I hope your fish recovers soon, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?

Followers